FAQ'S: REGISTRATIONAre any session open to the public?
No. Registration is required to attend any or all of the conference.
What is the registration cost?
Registration costs can be found on the event details page the website .
What does the registration cover?
Registration includes access to all general sessions, breakout sessions, concerts, and activities. Registration does not include personal accommodations, transportation or meals for those who attend in person.
Can I register at the door?
Registration is not available at the door. Only pre-registration is available and is first come first serve until all available registrations are full.
Who can attend Overflow?
Overflow is geared towards students ages 12-22. We encourage adults who attend to be youth leaders or youth workers.
Do youth leaders or chaperones have to register?
Yes. All who attend must be registered.
Can children under the age of 12 attend Overflow?
We do not encourage parents to bring their small children to Overflow, as there is no child care available. However, any children attending will have to be registered as part of the event. One exception: infants (under the age of 3) will be permitted into the event with parents.
How early can we arrive for Registration?
Doors open for registration on Friday October 22nd at 4pm and on Saturday October 23rd at 9:00am. Even though the first session of the conference doesn’t start until 7:00 pm, we start check-in early to accommodate those traveling for out of town and COVID-19 procedures. A schedule for the conference is available on the website schedule page. How do I register for Overflow?
1. Click on the register link. This will take you to the registration page. Regfox is the event registration site for Overflow.
2. Once on the registration page click the type of ticket you want to purchase and enter registrant information.
3. If registering more then one person, click save registrant and repeat the process for each person you are registering.
4. You will receive an email confirmation once your registration is completed.
FAQ'S: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSWhat ages is Overflow geared towards?
Overflow is a student conference geared towards seventh through college age students or ages 12-22.
Where is Overflow taking place?
This years Overflow Conference is taking place on the campus of Sword of The Spirit Ministries located at 300 Kensington Avenue Buffalo NY. 14214.
What should I bring?
You should bring your Bible and money for meal purchases offsite or conference merchandise.
Are seats assigned?
All tickets for this conference are general admission.
Can youth attend without a chaperone?
We ask that all teenagers under 18 attend with a chaperone or be under the supervision a youth group leader.
Is child care available?
Childcare is not available. Please make outside arrangements(for children younger then 12 years age)if you plan on attending.
Is there a fee to park?
No. Parking is free on site at venue
Where and when can I buy overflow merchandise ?
Overflow merchandise can be purchased at the Overflow store located in the back of the worship center. It will be open before and after each general session.
Are refunds available if I don't enjoy Overflow?
No. We promise you will!
Can I register to be a volunteer?
Volunteer registration is first come as needed. Please see the volunteer page to apply to be a volunteer or email us at email@example.com for information.
ALTAR MINISTRY GUIDELINES:During our time together at Overflow, we want to make sure that times of altar ministry are as smooth and effective as possible. There will be several opportunities for altar ministry. For those of you who respond and come to the altar, these times are not only important to you, but to us as well. It’s a time when you can encounter Jesus, His presence, and His power. We take it very seriously who prays for you and what takes place at the altar which why we believe it should be dne decently and in order.
We want to take a moment to get everyone acquainted with the protocol for altar ministry:
1. Only altar workers with event lanyards should be praying for students during times of altar ministry.
2. If you are a youth leader/chaperone, you are allowed to pray with your group at the altar.
3. Youth leaders please pray for your group only unless you are otheR-wise instructed.
4. We ask guys pray with guys, and girls pray with girls unless in groups where two or more of each gender is present.
5. If a situation or concern should arise please find a ministry leader wearing a conference lanyard.